4/10/11

La Piel que habito


This is the last movie I have gone to see to the cinema, and, if I have to say something about it is... Amazing! If you don't have anything to do this weekend I recommend you a perfect plan... Go to the cinema with a lot of pop corns, and enjoy this movie.

Normally, I do not like Almodovar. I think he is very extravagant, weird, bohemian... So, when I went to the cinema I thought I wasn't going to like the movie, but... I loved it! Antonio Banderas makes a wonderful work, but Elena Anaya even better! The production is well done, and the special effects perfects!

If you don't know anything about this movie and you want to know what is it about, read the brief sinopsis:

Robert Ledgard is a great plastic surgeon who lost his wife in a car crash some years ago. Since the accident, he was trying to discover the perfect skin, which would not be affected by fire, cuts, or anything dangerous, internal or external, ever.
To find that perfect skin, he would need someone to experiment with and some help. Maybe the help is not difficult to find, but the human volunteer...

Go to the cinema and watch this movie, then you can tell me what you think about it!

2 comentarios:

  1. Now that you say you liked it, I think I will watch it! I don't know when, but it's definatelly on my "to watch" list. =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for the tip! I will go and watch it! By the way, being "extravagant", "weird" and "bohemian" is not bad at all!!!! believe me!

    ResponderEliminar